Friday, March 16, 2007

Intro and Moving to the Internet

I can't imagine anyone I don't know actually reading this, but just in case, here's a quick intro.
I'm 26 years old and at today is the first day of my 18th week of pregnancy. Oh no, not another mommy blog! That's right, it's meant for me and my family and friends, so if you're not interested click on. My husband and I have been married for almost 5 years now, and we've always said we might have kids someday. Might and someday are of course, the operative words there. Needless to say it was a big surprise when, in spite of religiously taking birth control, I ended up pregnant. Our other 'kids' are a miniature schauzer, a chihuahua mix and two birds.

Well, I've been journaling a little but not as much as I should, on paper. I decided that this would be a good way to keep everyone who wants to be in the loop, in the loop. Plus it's a good way for me to look back, and maybe someday for my little Pea to read it him or herself. I'm hoping to be able to post at least weekly, complete with belly pics. Today I'm going to do some retroactive posting, adding my paper journal entries here. That's it!

No comments: