Tuesday, June 12, 2007

All is well!

Big news! The doctor's office called, without me even needing to check in with them. This second round of testing came back totally normal, and I officially do NOT have gestational diabetes!
I have talked to a few different people this week who had the exact same thing happen - slightly elevated glucose followed by a totally normal 3 hour test. Still, it had me pretty freaked out until I heard the results. I think I'm going to try to eat a little less sugar just as a matter of principle. It's better for me anyhow!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

HOLY SMOKES!!!! Looks like I am going to be a grammy to BIG busy baby boy!!
I tried to warn you when we were there (remember we laughed when we first saw you)!! If you only knew then!!!
You look just like you are supposed to look. I am so proud of my baby making a baby. Glad all is well with the sugar stuff too. Won't be too much longer!!
hugs and kisses for you and the pea